PEACHJAR FLYER SUBMISSIONS
Because paper flyers will no longer be distributed, you must register an account with Peachjar for digital flyer delivery. Peachjar charges a fee for utilizing this service. You may upload your flyer for distribution to your desired school(s). As a “program provider,” you will have access to metrics not previously available.
After your flyer has been submitted, it will be routed automatically to the school district office for approval, then emailed as a visually engaging image to all parents who have their email address on file in the district, for the school(s) you select.
ALL FLYERS MUST GO TO ALL SCHOOLS WITHIN A CATEGORY OR THEY WILL BE DENIED.
- Elementary (K-5)
- Middle School (6-8)
- High School (9-12)
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be
1. Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
2. Review Peachjar’s Guide for Community Organizations for information about discount pricing,
flyer creation tips, and more
3. Go to ‘Post & Notify’ in your account to submit a flyer
After you hit submit, your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school’s web flyerboard for your selected duration of time.
For more information on the process or pricing, please email email@example.com or call 858-997-2117.
THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES MUST BE MET FOR FLYERS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION:
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, be of intrinsic value or enrichment nature to the students or their parents/guardians, and/or benefiting to the community of GIPS in a positive manner.
- Must include both English and Spanish version of information.
- Must be age and/or developmentally appropriate for students.
- Be in PDF format and smaller than 3 MB in file size.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring organization, but should not contain advertising logos or promotions for any business/organization other than the approved entity.
- No fundraising flyers are allowed from groups outside the district.
GIPS WILL NOT APPROVE FLYERS THAT:
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Advertisements that would prevent the district from maintaining a position of neutrality on political and religious issues or that would create an appearance of favoritism on said issues.
- Proselytize religious beliefs.
- Position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack, or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies, programs, or products unsuitable for children.
- Solicit funds or services for an organization, with the exception of solicitations authorized in Board policy