Success Academy is a place of knowledge, tolerance, respect, and understanding. We welcome the people who want to be here, and invite them to share in our unique learning community.
We offer innovative, non-traditional approaches for learners, which aide in achieving academic and life long success.
- To provide an opportunity for every student to obtain academic credit in an alternative learning environment.
- To provide each student career exploration activities and/or vocational work experience.
- To provide learning experiences with extended teacher and peer supports that enable students to graduate with their individual cohort.
- To provide learning experiences that enable students to be successful in post secondary learning and work environments.
- To provide relative autonomy from standard district operating procedures as approved by the superintendent.
- Dr. Ken DeFrank, Principal