NDE State of Schools Report
Engleman Elementary School Improvement Goals:
- Increase the percentage of students scoring at the 50%ile or higher on the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) assessment in the areas of Reading(2nd-5th) and Math (K-5th).
- Increase the percentage of Kindergarten and 1st Grade students meeting or exceeding the grade level benchmark for Phoneme Segmentation Fluency.
Engleman Elementary Action Steps:
- Structure content-focused Professional Learning Communities to intentionally guide instruction using student data.
- Utilize staff' increasing knowledge of standards-based planning to provide grade level instruction at the level of the standard.
- Utilize staff' increasing knowledge of strategies to promote student ownership of learning.
- Monitor student data and take action steps to increase student achievement and improve culture.