We have four sites located throughout the district. Our newest location is the O'Connor Learning Center, located at 2208 N. Webb Road. We also serve students at Lincoln Elementary School, Starr Elementary School, and Howard Elementary School.
School Hours: Classes are held Monday through Thursday. There is no class on Friday. Each session is 3 hours and 30 minutes long.
- Morning Classes: 7:50-11:20 a.m.
- Afternoon Classes: 12:00-3:30 p.m.
- Full Day: 8:00am - 3:15pm (Howard site only)
Office Hours: The main office is located at the O'Connor Learning Center (2208 N. Webb Road) and is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
ARRIVAL AND DISMISSAL
All students will be dropped off and picked up at their classroom door. If you are late dropping off your child at the start of the session, please bring them into the main office to receive a tardy pass to take to his or her classroom teacher.
Dismissal for the morning class lasts from 11:20-11:30 a.m, and dismissal for the afternoon class lasts from 3:30-3:40 p.m. If you are late picking up your child, please call the office and report to the office when you arrive.
- Wireless Internet access throughout the school
- School-home communication Apps including Class Tag, Remind and Class Dojo
- The Early Childhood Education program consist of 15 classrooms
- We have two all day classrooms at Howard Elementary and the remaining classrooms are half day programs
- Average Class Size: Approximately 15-18 students