We welcome you to take deeper look at Grand Island Public Schools with our 2015-2016 Annual Report: Getting Our Students Future Ready.
This report is in place to share with the community important data about Grand Island Public Schools, while also sharing stories about the great things happening within our schools every day and highlighting the effect they have. Please take time to explore and read about past student success and what we're doing to improve the experience for all students. As a district of more than 1,500 staff and 9,800 students, along with a great community and families, we know we are and will be better together.
Angel Velasco graduated from Grand Island Senior High and Career Pathways Institute in May 2015. He now has his own construction business and is staying 'pretty busy.' See what made a difference for him at CPI
- Home page
- Dr. Grover: Our job is to prepare students for success in life
- Joe Kutlas: Student activities make an impact at Senior High
- Where are they now: Update on former GIPS students
- Our students: Demographics and academic achievement
- Our staff: Demographics and department updates
- Our schools: Enrollment and information
- Our business office: Finances and facilities update
- Our future: How we are planning for the future success of GIPS and our students