TRAPSHOOTING LETTER PROGRAM
Grand Island Senior High
1) Signed Parent Consent Form
2) Signed Code of Conduct Form (Student & Parent / Guardian).
3) Be Enrolled in the Grand Island School District during the Time of Participation (No Mid Term Graduates).
4) Perform a minimum of 4 hours community service.
5) Must Maintain NO Failing Grades (Encourage a GPA of "C" or Higher).
6) Follow & Live The "Code of Conduct".
7) You Must Shoot in At Least 5 of the 6 Conference Shoots & Participate in the National Championship Cornhusker Trap Shoot.
Must Have Qualified In At Least One Of The Following Three:
1) Be among the top 10% of the MNTC (Mid-Nebraska Trapshooting Conference) ranking at year end.
2) Finish among the top 10% of the National Championship Cornhusker Trap Shoot.
3) Participate on the first, second, or third team squad for 4 of the 6 week conference events. (Each of the three squads are made up of 5 shooters).
All lettering students will be required to work club events and participate in any other team projects, community service, or fund raisers which occur during the team season.
As Head Coach I reserve the right to deny a letter or make special exception to grant a letter.
Coach Lowell Mitteis
- Grand Island Senior High School
- 2124 North Lafayette
- Grand Island, NE 68803
- Phone: 308.385.5950
- Fax: 308.385.5966
- For further information email Web Master.