Congratulations to Colin Appel for being selected as a member of the 2012 Super-State/All-State Boys' Cross Country Team by the Nebraska Coaches Association.
"We are G.I.!"
THANKS to Miranda Wieczorek for many of these excellent Islander action shots!!!
Follow us on Twitter @WearPurpleBGOLD!
Follow the GISH student spirit group HULAGANS on Twitter @gish_hulagans!
The following Islander varsity contests will be webcast live at http://neprepzone.com/section/prepzone03
>Friday, September 6th, football vs. Lincoln Southwest, 7:00pm
>Tuesday, September. 10th, volleyball vs. Lincoln East, 6:30pm
>Friday, September 27th, football vs. Kearney, 7:00pm
>Tuesday, October 15th, volleyball vs. Millard West/Norfolk, 5:00pm
>Friday, October 25th, football vs. Lincoln High, 7:00pm
Click on icon for Eligibility Information for NCAA Division I & II, NAIA, and NJCAA Schools
Click on icon for information on Hall County Safe Homes
- 12/9/2013 - 7:00pmNorth Cafeteria Comments: Education Quest
- 12/9/2013 - 6:00pmCommons
- 12/9/2013 - 6:00pmvs. Grand Island Northwest @ Grand Island Senior High School - East Gym
- 12/9/2013 - 5:30pmHastings (NE) @ Hastings Senior High School Bus: 4:00pm 9:15pm (Cancelled)
- 12/9/2013 - 5:30pmHastings (NE) @ Hastings Senior High School Bus: 4:00pm 9:15pm (Time Changed)
- 12/9/2013 - 5:00pmGrand Island Northwest @ Grand Island Northwest High School Bus: 4:00pm 6:30pm
- 12/9/2013 - 5:00pm-8:00amLittle Theater
- 12/9/2013 - 7:00am-7:50amMiddle Gym
- 12/9/2013 - 6:30am-7:30amMulti-purpose Room
- 12/9/2013Little Theater
- Grand Island Senior High School
- 2124 North Lafayette
- Grand Island, NE 68803
- Phone: 308.385.5950
- Fax: 308.385.5966
- For further information email Web Master.